Apata & Ascott Limited - Our client, a large scale Media and Printing organization is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
- Inspect and manage the printing machine to guarantee the production of high-quality products
- Taking preventive maintenance measures and following manufacturers maintenance guidelines
- Meet organizational targets by sourcing for and carrying out new clients requests, exploring opportunities.
- To produce print on paper or other materials
- Load, position and adjust unprinted materials on holding fixtures
- Review work order to determine ink, stock, and equipment needed for production
- Discard or correct misprinted materials, using ink eradicators or solvents
- Cleans and lubricates printing machines and components
- Inspect and examine printed products for clarity, colour accuracy, conformance to specifications and external defects
- Relate with customers and clients professionally
- Ensure customer satisfaction is top priority
- Ensure all job orders are processed and printed before client deadline
- Assign labels and stamp to boxes containing printed materials
- Make suggestions in the design and layout of jobs to be printed.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the same field working in the same capacity.
- Must reside in Lagos Mainland, Ojota and its' environs.
- Must have experience with large format machines and can operate the 2018 model.
- Must be available for immediate employment.
13th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]