Proten International - Our client, an HR Consulting firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Our client is looking to hire a Business Development Executive to plan and coordinate all Marketing and Business Development activities, with the sole aim of bringing in new businesses (clients) as well as managing existing clients
- The candidate must be able to manage several clients account seamlessly with little supervision.
- Develop business with the assigned accounts and new accounts.
- Create strategic development plans, including active sales pipeline and implementation, to build new profitable business.
- Track and report progress with implementation of strategic plan, and ongoing forecasts.
- Perform analysis to determine opportunities in the market.
- Assess the profitability of existing products and service offerings
- Improve existing business by increasing profitability and customer satisfaction
- Manage business deals from negotiation to close.
- Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop, recommend, and manage the firm marketing plan
- Recommend markets and projects to pursue.
- Track and follow-up firm marketing and business development leads.
- Manage firm business relationships.
- Participate in the strategic planning process
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or Social Sciences
- 2-3 year(s) experience in business development or related roles specifically, in the same industry
- A self-starter who will hunt for new business across our product offerings.
- Great Interpersonal Relationship Skills.
- Effective Communication and Information Management Skills,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office work Packages etc.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Dedication to develop clients’ business.
- Derive energy from facing challenges and provide actionable solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proven track record of business development success.
11th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with the subject as “Business Development Executive”.