Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- We are looking to recruit a Human Resource Officer. Our ideal candidate is an experienced mid-level HR Analyst that can work with top Management on overall company strategies and successfully implement their end-to-end execution.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Implement policies and procedures.
- Staff performance appraisals and reviews.
- Recruitment and selection including developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Ensure organizational culture and values are upheld.
- Resolve and manage issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, and absenteeism.
- Reduce annual employee turnover.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, interpreting and advising on employment law including promotion and benefits.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Developing HR strategies, which considers immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Planning and delivering training, including new staff inductions and analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Application Closing Date
- A Degree in Personnel Management, Administration, or any other related field.
- 4 years minimum experience as a Human Resource Officer.
- CIPM/CIPD/HRBP or any other certifications is an added advantage.
- Business awareness and management skills.
- Organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- IT and numeracy skills.
- Experienced managing/operating computerised payroll and benefits systems.
14th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]