Fez Integrated Services Limited - Our client, a value added services company that offers innovative solutions to power distribution and telecommunications companies is currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: General Manager / Project Manager
Qualifications and Skills
- Lead the development and execution of the organization’s strategy and goals.
- Develop and continuously refine the company’s business and growth plan.
- Lead and oversee the allocation of resources to achieve the organization’s goals and vision.
- Oversee the marketing plan of the company and its implementation Culture development.
- Develop, monitor and promote the organization’s mission with associated core values, philosophy, and culture.
- Abide by specific internally established control systems and authorities, to lead by personal example and encourage all employees to conduct their activities in accordance with all applicable laws and the organization’s standards and policies human capital.
- Oversee the hiring and performance of staff.
- Ensure the necessary human resources management systems and processes are in place.
- Monitor and ensure organizational effectiveness of the Company Operations.
- Responsible for developing the operational plans to achieve the Company’s goals.
- Ensure cost control and operational efficiency.
- Set key performance indicators, monitor and report them as required Finance.
- Oversee the fiscal activities of the organization including budgeting, reporting, and audit
- Ensure that expenditures of the organization are within the authorized annual budget of the organization.
- Assess the principal risks of the organization and ensure that these risks are being monitored and managed.
- Ensure effective internal controls and management information systems are in place.
- Establish and maintain business contacts required to achieve the Company’s goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities of the organization.
- Act as direct liaison between the board of directors and the management of the organization.
- Communicate on behalf of the organization to shareholders, employees, government authorities, and other stakeholders and the public.
- Ensure that the organization maintains high standards of corporate citizenship and social responsibility wherever it does business.
- Sit on committees of the board where appropriate as determined by the board.
Application Closing Date
- Candidates with 7 years of experiences.
- Management and leadership skills
- Well-rounded business, marketing, operational, and financial skill set.
- Project management skills
- Good business management skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good report writing and oral communication skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, power point, and excel).
- Good team working skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
13th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]