Fez Integrated Services Limited - Our client, a value added services company that offers innovative solutions to power distribution and telecommunications companies is currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Technology Manager
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas andimplement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
Application Closing Date
- 5 years of experiences.
- Team management.
- Decision making.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Time management.
- Organizing skills.
- Domain knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking.
- Good knowledge of information technology.
- Software architecture.
- Programming skills.
- Networking skills.
13th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]