Lorache Group - Our client, a conglomerate FMCG in the manufacturing of different home and personal care product, also with a hair line that has become a household name is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Abuja and Aba - Abia
Description of Responsibilities / Function
- Our client seeks to employ the service of an experienced Area Sales Manager who is passionate about market penetration, who understands market segmentation and has a data base of high profile distributors and his willing to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment in generating strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
Specific Targets / Objectives
- Achieves the area revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the state, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads the sub-ordinates, inclusive of managing performance, Mentoring.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Ability to identify business development opportunities within the region.
Competence Requirements (Education and Experience Required)
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his area.
- Make product available in every area within his region by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his region.
- Train all sales force within his region
Application Closing Date
- University Degree
- Minimum of 8 years working experience of sales in FMCG
- Applicant "must" either be leaving in one of the locations
- Age: Max age limit of 35 years
- Proven leadership skills.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
17th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume/CV to: [email protected]
also copy [email protected]
using the position apply for as subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.