Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Finance Officer
: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Entry Level
Department: Sahara Group Limited
- To provide timely, accurate and up-to- date financial information to enhance the decision making of the organization as far as finance and accounts is concerned.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience
- Invoice processing
- Initiation of statutory remittances (PAYE, WHT, VAT and Pension)
- Apportioning of bulk invoices amongst all sister entities & Preparation of debit memos to them.
- Booking, monitoring and preparation of monthly accrual journals
- Booking, monitoring and preparation of monthly prepayment journals
- Maintenance of the property, plant and equipment register
- Review of petty cash retirement & replenishment
- Bank reconciliation
- Monthly/quarterly preparation of accounts for management reporting
- Any other accounting function(s)
- Minimum of 2 years of Post-NYSC work experience in a similiar role.
- Final stage in relevant Professional Examinations.
- Good/Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of accounting packages/software
- Requires minimal supervision
- Ability to be creative in doing the mundane
- Effective time and resources management.
- Quick thinker
- Confidence and Resilience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
- Finance Manager
- Treasury Manager/Accountant
- Management Accountant
- Auditors – Internal and External
- Other functional departments
- Accountants in related entities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online