Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
: Lagos & Abuja
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Entry Level
Department: Centrum Properties Limited
- The fleet officer is responsible for selecting and maintaining vehicles in order to keep deliveries and distributions on schedule and within its established budget.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Maintain and monitor data management system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Maintenance estimate collation and documentation report
- Driver management through monthly pep-talk
- Accident/incident assessment and report compilation for claim settlement
- Vehicle particulars renewal in line with fleet software
- Fleet inspection and utilization report
- Reduction of fleet downtime to 48hrs/monthly
- Distribute fleet accessories and documents to respective companies
- Follow up on vendors on request turn-around time
- Update cash fueling data for analysis
- Any other fleet function.
- Sahara Group Drivers
- Account officers in respective Group companies
- Fleet vendors
- Sahara fleet users.
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role at a FMCG,
- Certification in Logistics and transport management would be an added advantage.
- In depth knowledge of vehicle basic operating system
- Good knowledge of excel
- Ability to think on his/her feet
- Requires minimal supervision
- Ability to be creative in logistic challenge resolution
- Ability to manage time and other resources available – human and material
Application Closing Date
- Candidate must be hardworking and dedicated
- Candidate must be highly analytical and creative,
- Candidate must be resourceful with good interpersonal skills to relate with people across different social strata.
- Candidate must possess ability to adapt to different types of environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online