Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a commercial printing company is looking to hire a result-oriented and self-motivated staff member to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales Executive
: Badagry, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The Sales Executive will work closely with the sales manager to identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, and preparing accurate sales report.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Make rapid calculations of costs in order to provide temporary quotations
- Record sales information and maintain customers’ records & arrange meetings with potential clients
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure appropriate product delivery
- Follow up on service and / or product once the delivery has been made
- Negotiate prices and variations in prices and specifications
- Formulate business proposals according to customers’ business needs
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or HND in Marketing
- Fresh graduates with 2-3 years experience are advised to apply.
Skills and Competencies:
Application Closing Date
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to perform job independently
- Strong Negotiating & Presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
19th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online