Eduwalt Concierge Limited has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Marketing and sale of the company’s products and services.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
Application Closing Date
- Must have at least 3 years experience in Sales/Marketing and Business Development.
17th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their
CV to: [email protected]