Gurion Nigeria Limited is a reputable organization that is into Importing, Exporting, Industrialists, Business Reps and General Merchants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Physician
- We are looking for a responsible Physician in Gurion Nigeria Limited to provide high quality medical care by examining our staff to avoid diseases, you will also undertake tasks aiming for prevention and promotion of healthy habits.
- You must be very knowledgeable in regards to diseases, epidemiology and other medical conditions so you can interpret symptoms and diagnose the staff conditions.
- Conduct routine check-ups on staff to assess their health condition and discover possible issues
- Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
- Conduct examinations to ill staff and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
- Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the staff medical history
- Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying infections or abnormalities
- Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
- Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team in the organization clini
- Keep records of patients’ diseases, operations or other significant information
- Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine by attending conferences and seminars
Application Closing Date
- Proven experience as a physician
- Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
- Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
- Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications
- In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medicine best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient’s confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Doctor of Medicine degree (MD) and valid license to practice the profession
- Qualified and interested candidates must be based in Lagos
25th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]