The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa's financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Admin Officer
: Onitsha, Anambra
Report to: Head, Branch Network
Grade: Executive Assistant - Assistant Officer
Division: Listings Business Division
Department: Branch Network Department
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Monday, March 11, 2019
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The Administration Unit at the branch offices is one of the three business lines The Exchange maintains at the branch offices; the others are Quotations & Listing and Client Experience.
- The Branch Administration Officer has the strategic responsibility for proactively managing any office administration and IT issues at the branch office to ensure continuous business operation with minimum disruption.
- The incumbent will implement the Exchange’s office management policy at the branch office, maintain the Trading Floor, coordinate all the staff matters as well as liaise with the Hubs (Abuja and Port Harcourt) on IT and manpower related issues in the branch office.
- Serving as the liaison between the Head Office departments of Administration, Human Resources and Market Operations in the branch, the incumbent will ensure that these departments are appropriately informed of the relevant activities in the branch office.
- This role reports to the Branch Manager.
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- Branch Market Operations
- Maintain and provide technical support for the Branch Trading Floor computer infrastructure and information system
- Provide day-to-day support to trading floor end users e.g., Brokers, Staff, etc. for any technical issues including but not limited to the desktop, network and trading application
- Engage in One-to-One interaction with users to understand the support requirements and provide them with best available solution
- Leads and participates in projects that involves deploying or supporting new software, desktop infrastructure or technology to a business group
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the applications over the weekend restarts, release and maintenance activities
- Provide 1st level support on desktop hardware and software application; manage escalations when needed at the branch
- Operate and maintain the branch Trading Floor as well as ensure that regular and effective connectivity with the Trading Engine at the Head Office is established
- Prepare detailed trouble-shooting and support documentation for weekly reporting of branch trading floor issues for the branch manager as part of the branch office report
- General Administrative Support Ensure regular maintenance of all assets of The Exchange in the branch office
- Maintain all internal Audit specified registers including Assets, Diesel, Staff, Stationeries as well as the imprest records of the branch office
- Process and submit monthly bank reconciliation statement to the Head Office (Finance Department)
- Responsible for branch inventory management such as stationeries and equipment allocated to the branch
- Attend branch office staff periodic meeting and function as Secretary of the branch office in official communication
- Liaises with branch office Courier Service Company for mails dispatch and cross checking of bills
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the branch office and provide input into the preparation of the Branch Network Department Strategy
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time
To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have:
- Minimum of HND/ Bachelor degree in Social and/or Management Science disciplines, preferably in Economics, Marketing, Finance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Office Management
- Membership of a professional body like Nigerian Institute of Management is an advantage.
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Research
- Conflict Management
- Inventory Management
Application Closing Date
- Change Management
- Decision Making.
11th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online