Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Of Operation
- We are looking for an experienced Head of Operations in a Real Estate Firm to organize and oversee the daily operations of our company. The ideal candidate will be task to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
- The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan different kinds of operational activities. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
Application Closing Date
- Proven experience as Head of Operations or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Married applicants only
- 4years work experience in a real estate
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite and various business software applications
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Experience of site evaluation
- Solution orientated, decisive by nature Personal Attributes
- Strong professionally – credible with integrity
28th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected]
The subject of the mail should be the Job Title.