Gurion Nigeria Limited is a reputable organization that is into Importing, Exporting, Industrialists, Business Reps and General Merchants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Budget Analyst
- We are looking for a reliable Budget Analyst to help us in effective budget planning and spending. You will conduct reviews of budget proposals and analyses of data to determine the correct allocation of funding.
- A budget analyst must have a strong mathematical mind and an ability to think critically. You should also be knowledgeable about all legal regulations pertaining to budgeting. We want to see candidates with strong attention to detail, writing skills and excellent communication ability. The goal is to organize our finances and ensure we can accelerate our profitability and growth.
- Review budget proposals and funding requests
- Conduct cost/benefit and other types of analyses
- Submit budget recommendations for approval or rejection of funding requests
- Explain and defend recommendations to management and stakeholders
- Collaborate with managers to develop final consolidated budget
- Ensure the organization’s budget adheres to legal regulations
- Oversee expenditure and identify trends in spending
- Make forecasts for future budget needs
- Suggest improvements to increase profits (e.g. spending cuts)
- Prepare periodical and special reports
Application Closing Date
- Proven experience as budget analyst
- Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Understanding of budgeting and regulatory requirements
- Excellent mathematical ability and an analytical mind
- Proficient in MS Office and databases; knowledge of graphic software is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- BSc/MSc in Accounting, Finance, Business or relevant field
4th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]