Cornerstone Staffing - Our client, a big player in the Travel Industry is looking to recruit a Bilingual (French) candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Agent (French Fluency)
- We are looking for candidate that will advise on as the top hotel booking, flight booking and travel portal.
Professional Skills and Qualification
- Respond to customer questions in a timely manner either via phone, email and chat.
- Attract potential customers by answering questions/suggesting information about our products and services
- Include a sale speech in every interaction with the customer and contact proactively customers to increase bookings
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer& complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with hotel’s staff
- Completion of service reports by collecting and reporting on call log information
- Managing daily targets and tracking progress with tools such as Excel, Google Spreadsheet and various ticketing systems
- Building and leading cross-functional teams-able to anticipate and deliver solutions to client issues.
Application Closing Date
- A graduate from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in the travel industry.
- Strong communication skills in English and French.
- Proficiency in other local languages will be an advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have strong sales skills and will be customer obsessed.
- Tasks require strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online