Techie Planet is a top rank software development and technology consulting company that provides enterprise software solutions and services of global class quality to the satisfaction of its clients to improve their business processes, catalyze their operational throughput and help achieve their goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
- We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and front applications or users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic as necessary and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible at times developing APIs for integrating front-end elements, external applications/services and mobile apps built by your co-workers or externally into applications.
- Some other times, you may be required to do some amount of front end work so being a full stack PHP developer is a great advantage on the job.
Skills and Qualifications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end and mobile app developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP codes and modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with other team members in brainstorming sessions to define, design, test and ship new features
- Identify, correct bottlenecks and fix bugs on new and existing applications
- Help maintain code quality and organization.
- Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Yii, etc. and good understanding of the MVC design pattern
- Professional knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Good understanding of programming conventions for secure, easily readable and maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications for enterprise usage.
- Strong knowledge of PHP usage with web services – REST, SOAP, etc.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good grasp of other languages such as Java or NodeJs is a distinct advantage.
- B.Sc. or HND holder
N1,200,000 - N2,400,000 per annum
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected]