Techie Planet Limited is a top rank software development and technology consulting company that provides enterprise software solutions and services of global class quality to the satisfaction of its clients to improve their business processes, catalyze their operational throughput and help achieve their goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Backend Developer
- We are looking for Java developers primarily responsible for building backend for web applications.
- This involves implementing enterprise application logic, back-end services, web services, algorithms and database integration.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to work with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Translate application requirements, storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end and mobile app developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Java codes and modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Collaborate with other team members in brainstorming sessions to define, design, test and ship new features
- Identify, correct bottlenecks and fix bugs on new and existing applications
- Help maintain code quality and organization.
- Highly proficient in the java language for solving complex algorithmic problems
- Experience with popular Java web application frameworks, such as Spring/Spring Boot and Play
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency and threading in Java
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, JPA and web services e.g. REST
- Familiarity with ORM technologies e.g. Hibernate, EclipseLink
- Experience in using Java with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support complex business processes
- Good understanding of programming conventions for secure, easily readable and maintainable Java code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support enterprise level business processes
- Implementing automated unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Good grasp of other languages such as PHP or NodeJs is a distinct advantage.
- B.Sc. or HND holder
N1,440,000 - N2,400,000 per annum.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]