ENNYJOSH Integrated Service - We are a leading Oil and Gas Marketing Company operating in the Downstream sector of the Petroleum Industry with head office based Abuja.
To ensure adequate distribution of its product across the City, the company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Representative (Sales)
- Developing, rolling out and deploying the strategy; driving the market segment approach on a regional level in cooperation with regional sales channels, service, customer service, and product management.
- Contributing to the improvement of marketing performance of the organization.
- Making sure that the strategy is the guiding approach for communications concepts and they are optimized based on market and customer feedback.
- Ensuring that the operational marketing plan is a consequence of the strategy and in collaboration with the regional communications and sales marketing manager, product management and relevant divisional sales and business development directors they drive the implementation of the marketing plan for the oil, gas
The candidate should:
- Possess a B.Sc/HND in a reputable Tertiary Institution, preferably in Business or a related discipline
- Position should have at least 2 years relevant working experience as a marketer.
- Both should possess entrepreneurial skills and can work with minimal supervision
- Possess excellent client-facing skils, can develop new customers and market relationships, and sustain existing relationships,
Application Closing Date
- Candidates must be computer literate and adept at using Microsoft office applications.
- Candidate should be able to drive excellently within the town of Abuja.
19th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter (Word format) for the position of interest, and send Applications to: [email protected]