Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Manager (Technical)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Are you looking to expand your career in IT leadership in a rapidly growing company? Do you want to be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer support across a range of different technologies and hardware? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring a team manager who will help manage our support colleagues to solve technical and non-technical support requests.
- As a team leader at Tek Experts you will have a strategic role to ensure exceptional customer service is delivered through your team of support engineers. You will build and manage an end-to-end service operations team of 20-30 passionate professionals and be responsible for overall performance of the team. Acting as a key business leader, you’ll be a key point of contact for customers, delivery teams and senior management.
What We’re Looking For
- Manage team to deliver exceptional customer service across technical lines
- Training and coaching team members to support their personal development
- Act as a primary escalation point for operational issues in the team
- Supports the team to ensure Tek Experts meets the goals and expectations of our customers
- Provides accurate and timely communication to all applicable parties on any customer support issue
- Attends regular operational and business review meetings
- Monitors specific KPIs to ensure proper delivery of the business
- Participates in reviewing processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement
- Builds and sends updated reports to management team (site manager, global operations manager, office manager, etc) as required
- Serves as contact point for customer’s delivery management
- Handle, monitor, coordinate and manage all escalated cases
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed.
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Skills and Competences:
Application Closing Date
- Demonstrable experience leading a support team of at least 20 team members
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with a confident and professional manner
- Strong English communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent soft skills, including conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills
- Critical thinker and ability to make decisions
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly targeted environment
- Committed to self-development and the development of others.
4th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
: Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.