Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Deck Foreman
Req ID: Req-1486
- Supervise deck operations and ensure that high, safe standards of rigging are maintained.
- Ensure that all lifting rigging (shackles, slings, strops etc.) are in good condition and are certified prior to being put in use.
- Ensure that clear, unambiguous directions are given to the Crane Driver during the movement of loads around the deck by the crane.
- Ensure that the deck crew are briefed on the work scope and that they are fully aware of any safety precautions to be observed. This includes the performance of "Tool-Box talks/TRACs".
Additional Training Requirements:
- As per Well Operations Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0008)
- Preference would be given to those who can work both legally in Nigeria & UK
Application Closing Date
- Engineering Degree, Maintenance, Marine Engineering, Marine Equipment, Ships Deckhand/Deck Crew
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online