Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI) is an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager, Power
- Suitable candidate will be directly reporting to the Head, Operations and Projects
- He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical knowledge of the GENCOs and/or DISCOs
- He/she must have ownership attribute, entrepreneurial and business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability.
Qualifications and Experience
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting and project needs and solutions
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, or other related discipline. Master's, will be an advantage
- Minimum of 8 years experience with Managerial skills.
- Must have experience in a servicing/Consulting firm
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel
- Multi-tasking capability.
15th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to [email protected]
using the position as the subject title.