Pruvia Integrated Limited - Our client, a Real Estate company is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a motivated and results-driven sales officer in Real Estate Company to join our growing team. The applicant in this role would be responsible for selling our product, and guiding them through their purchase process.
- We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure client’s satisfaction.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads
- Schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Communicate with clients via email, phone calls, etc.
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective clients
- Advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform clients of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and clients relationships in the effort to extend clients lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback
Application Closing Date
- HND, BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Ability to meet exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected]
the subject of the mail should be the Job Title.