Snapnet Nigeria Limited is an ICT Consulting firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja. The company develops and sells proprietary software and services for enterprise organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Web Developer (Laravel)
Slot: 3 Openings
- We are currently recruiting for 3 PHP Web Developers for our office in Lagos. (Laravel framework preferred)
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for building robust and secure web/software applications.
- We need 3 people that are hardcore PHP ninjas and gurus (Laravel framework). This is not a support role…it is core programming! You ready?
Requirements and Qualifications
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Application Closing Date
- Previous work experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for (3) years
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Preference will be given to candidates who can prove their expertise in developing real-life systems and applications
- In your email, include links to some beautiful websites or rugged systems that you have built (only if you're the one that actually did them).
22nd February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and links to their sample Websites/Projects to: [email protected]