Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Operations Management & Stakeholder Engagement
Reporting Line: Chief Executive Officer
- The Team Lead is expected to manage relationships with regulators and adherence to regulatory policies; coordinate financial literacy and awareness; consult, analyse, and report on Product Development; monitor and control the adherence to KPIs; meet financial inclusion milestones; and raise customer awareness levels.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years’ experience managing large (preferably digital/financial service) projects with multiple stakeholders
- Broad understanding of, or experience in financial services
- Track record of successful regulator and senior level stakeholder engagement
- Experience in designing and deploying large scale communication campaigns
- Track record in digital or financial services product development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online