Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Intelligence Specialist
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Operations Management & Stakeholder Engagement
- The Monitoring and Intelligence Specialist will provide timely and accurate reports on overall program metrics, monitor the entire financial inclusion effort to ensure desired results are achieved, provide proactive support to agents' network;
- Ensure that communication and literacy plans are rolled out as required; and create executive management reports.
- The specialist will also provide information and evidence-based inputs to the planning, design and implementation of key financial inclusion initiatives;
- Organize and undertake research and analysis;
- Identify issues to be addressed; track follow-up actions and interpret financial information.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years' experience of monitoring and tracking of large-scale transformations
- Proven ability to build complex models to forecast/predict/track data to drive insights for businesses
- Track record in delivering transformation programs within specified time and project cost
- Experience in interfacing with multiple senior-level stakeholders
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you have any queries, please contact us on [email protected]
or [email protected]
using the job title as the subject heading.