An indigenous swamp rig oilfield servicing company with demonstrated record of technical capability is looking to recruit competent indigenous persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Electrician
Off Shore/ Port Harcourt-Rivers
- The Chief Electrician shall be responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of all electrical equipment onboard the rig.
Application Closing Date
- Electrical Engineering degree or High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in offshore drilling operations of which a minimum of 5 years must have been spent in the position of a Chief Electrician
- CAT 3516BHD Engine experience, Canrig and ABB VFD experience is required
- Demonstrated ability of oral and written communications may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
- Valid medical examination and vaccination certificates.
- Knowledge of all technical calculations required for electrical operation of the drilling unit and basic computer skills.
27th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]