Snapnet Nigeria Limited is an ICT Consulting firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja. The company develops and sells proprietary software and services for enterprise organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Web Developer
Slot: 2 Openings
Major Responsibilities include
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Expertise in UI frameworks Bootstrap, Google Material, etc.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
N150,000 - N250,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and links to their sample websites/projects to: [email protected]