University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) - Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the non-teaching staff position below:
Job Title: Principal Assistant Registrar (CONTISS 13)
- Candidates should possess a good honours degree with at least Second Class (Lower Division) from a recognised University plus a minimum of twelve (12) years cognate experience in a University or an institution of comparable status.
Condition of Service
- A good honours degree with at least Second Class (Lower Division) from a recognised University plus a Master degree in relevant discipline and must have a minimum of nine (9) years cognate experience in a University or an institution of comparable status, Membership of professional bodies will be an added advantage.
As contained in the approved conditions of service for staff of the University
Salary and Allowance
Salary and allowances are as obtainable in the Nigerian Public Universities.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 10 copies each of their Application and Curriculum Vitae in the following format:
- Post Desired
- Full names with Surname in bold
- Date and Place of birth
- State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of Children
- GSM Number
- E-mail address
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates
- Academic/Professional Qualifications with Dates and awarding bodies
- Present Position with Dates
- Work Experience
- List of Scholarly-publications, if any
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees
All Applications should be forwarded to:
The Ag. Registrar,
University of Medical Sciences,
Laje Road, Ondo City,
In addition to submitting 10 copies of Application, Resume and photocopies of credentials, applicants should request reports from three (3) referees in support of the applications to be forwarded directly to the address above.