Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch HR/Admin Officer
- HR officers in the Branch offices will also be required to function as Admin Officers, Resourcing Officers and Training Officers except in cases where these functions are differentiated and carried out by separate individuals
- Resource/recruit candidates for employment by the organization
- Screen resourced/recruited candidates for training
- Administer the company employment forms and guide candidates to fill them properly
- Train screened guards
- Conduct orientation/induction training for new staffs
- Ensures proper update of staff records.
- Issue Identity Cards to staff
- Coordinates the processing of all types of leave.
- Performs attendance entry, benefits, deductions, calculations and maintenance for guards.
- Implementation of all company Policies and Procedures
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company's Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for day to day running of the Branch office
- Responsible and accountable for all company property at the Branch office
- Maintain official vehicles, motorbikes, computer systems, mobile phones etc. issued at the Branch office
- Supervise Administrative staffs (Drivers, Cleaners, Guards, Office Assistants) attached to the Branch office
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role
Application Closing Date
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
22nd February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]