Whyte Cleon Limited - Our client, a not-for-profit organization which is strategically focused on creating a unified voice for professionals in the Nigerian outsourcing space, seeks to recruit qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- The Executive Secretary is responsible for crafting and implementing the strategic direction thrust of the Association in Nigeria and the successful management of the day to day operations of the Association.
- Sets the strategic direction for the association, oversees all administrative functions of the organization.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with current association members and driving increase in membership of the organization.
- Responsible for the general financial management of the organization and ensures follow up on all fees and payments due to the organization by its members. Ensures that all financial commitment to stakeholders and service providers are met as and when due.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a viable industry engagement strategy with relevant government agencies, including the legislature and ensuring that the interests of the organization and its members are represented.
- Responsible for driving revenue generation to meet the financial targets of the organization.
- Develops and drives effective programs and events, both local and international, to raise awareness on the activities and objectives of the organization, while ensuring that the association gets sufficient media and industry representation.
- Develops and defines best practice standards for the association and drives implementation of same by its members through strategic engagement.
- Establish and maintain a strong network among its members, government agencies, and other industry stakeholders.
- Responsible for providing detailed reports on the activities of the organization to the management board as may be periodically required.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining co-operation with other similar bodies within and outside the country.
- Minimum of a Master's Degree or MBA from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 9 years relevant work experience in progressive leadership roles in a reputable organization or accredited institute.
Application Closing Date
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate a sense of ownership with high level of commitment.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership with the ability to provide clear direction to others.
- Ability to build strong external relationships to enhance and strengthen the association’s profile.
- Must have a metrics-driven, reconciling mindset, possess the ability to creatively generate revenue.
- Must have excellent execution skills and be passionate about achieving high levels of excellence.
- Must be innovative and in tune with industry/market developments.
- Must be capable of excelling and leading others in a dynamic, fast-paced, growing environment with significant regulatory demands and oversight.
- Must demonstrate exceptional analytical and quantitative skills.
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
- Must possess negotiation, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven strategic aptitude and ability.
- Ability to influence at a senior level, both internally and externally.
- Excellent project management skills and a hands-on approach.
- Prior Hands-on knowledge of Outsourcing will be a clear advantage or in the minimum, a keen interest in the industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online