Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
- Implementation of Contractual design philosophy.
- Participate in meetings with client.
- Supervise jobs of Process Engineers and guide as required.
- Review and ensures that process deliverables are in line with project objectives and good engineering practice.
- Recommend Scope of Work, Timing, Schedule and deliverables for Projects
- In charge of Project scope of Work Definition/Clarification.
- Review of Vendors / licensors designs and deliverables to ensure that project objectives are met.
- Preparation of Process Flow diagrams, Calculations, Reports, Philosophies, specifications, etc.
- Taking part and contributing to construction risk assessments and construction method statements.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in appropriate Engineering subject.
- 15 to 20 years experience in the oil and gas industry with at least 8 years experience in Gas processing facility projects.
- Must be experienced in Turnkey EPCI projects
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision on feed to detail engineering projects.
- A Nigerian or an expatriate who has worked in similar environment as Nigeria.
15th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]