Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients. We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Qualifications and Required Experience
- Coordinate inputs into preparation of the annual (and multi-year) budgets, schedule expenditures, analyze variances; initiating corrective actions; manage the approved budget
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed Analyze monthly/ quarterly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and consistently report analyses as appropriate
- Regularly provide insights on the financial health of the organizations
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-today basis
- Monitor, analyze data for continuous improvement, donor responses/ engagement, marketing, etc.
- Guide the businesses to meet statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues. Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations
- Monitor and track of market trends
- Manage continuous improvement initiatives and propose cost-reduction opportunities.
- Manage external financial services providers such as auditors, etc.
- Liaise with parties to prepare year-end books for audit
- Manage petty cash, process employee reimbursements; maintain financial security by establishing appropriate internal controls § Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts as assigned
- Process payroll and report payroll taxes for the organization
- Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Effectively manage the service contracts to the satisfaction of all parties. Seek opportunities to further reduce burden of operational costs, where feasible
- Classify and index records including archiving and data protection as appropriate.
- Actively promote the organizations’ core values
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or HND in Finance, Accounting or related field from a recognized institution
- Candidates should have at least three years experience. An understanding of nonprofit accounting will be an advantage
- Candidates must not be above 32 years of age as at 2019.
- Expertise in Excel and accounting software (such as QuickBooks or equivalent) and superb attention to detail
- Professional certification in relevant discipline is an added advantage
- Masters certification in relevant discipline is an added advantage
- Ability to work collaboratively internally and with other organizations for provision of contracted services
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working or external relationships
- Capacity to make quick but rational decisions
- Self-motivated, decisive and committed
19th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
with the subject of the mail being the position applied for.
Applicants are advised to possess 80% of the requirements before forwarding their Resume for consideration.