Crystalhills provides quality Biometrics, Video Surveillance, Access Control and Traffic Safety Systems. We are known for our ability to integrate personnel and technology that are customized to address your security needs. When it comes to security, we believe that each situation is unique.
We use our extensive international experience to offer individual solutions based upon analysis of the specific situation. It is the only way we provide our clients with the best possible solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO
Qualifications and Training Required
- An PA to the CEO keeps track of the CEO’s calendar, which is likely to be a full one. This involves more than penciling people into empty spaces.
- They serve as gatekeeper to all those who request a one-on-one because there will be far more requests than the calendar will hold.
- They also remind the CEO of events on the calendar and take the initiative to make sure he’s prepared with the right documents and information, perhaps preparing a PowerPoint presentation for his meeting.
- An PA corresponds directly with others who are critical to the company’s success, including other company executives and the board of directors, who will all come to know the EA can be trusted to follow through.
- While the company will probably have capable secretaries and administrative assistants to handle much of the routine correspondence and documents, the EA may handle confidential and sensitive materials, as well as those that require analyzing before composing detailed responses.
- The PA role is an interesting and even exciting one, as they’re counted on to conduct research, analyze findings and report on them to others. At times, the PA may attend meetings alongside the CEO or even attend in his place. No one is alarmed by this because they know the PA’s level of competence.
- An PA is expected to act proactively and without much supervision, anticipating needs and following through. Neither tight nor long-term deadlines can shake them because they have two middle names: Organization and Prioritization.
- No formal academic qualifications are required as standard, although some employers may require candidates to have A level/highers and a small minority may prefer degrees. If degrees are required, a degree in a Communications, Technology or Business subject may be advantageous.
- Employers sometimes require previous experience of administration or personal assistant work: often two years. This experience can often be gained via temping, which can, in turn, lead to permanent work. It is possible to complete a secretarial course or diploma online or via further education colleges.
Key Skills for PAs:
Application Closing Date
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online