Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Experienced Hire (Cyber Intelligence Centre)
Requisition code: NG161406
Business Unit: Risk Advisory
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading and in-charging clients’ projects/engagements, providing leadership to the team and also providing support to project team members.
How You Will Grow
- Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management and response
- Real-time monitoring of third party security feeds, forums, and mailing lists to gather information on vulnerabilities and exploits related to the client
- Assessing each event based on factual information and wider contextual information available
- Producing intelligence outputs to provide an accurate depiction of the current threat landscape and associated risk through the use of customer, community, and open source reporting;
- Produce actionable intelligence information for delivery to colleagues and customers in the form of technical reports, briefings, and data feeds;
- A senior escalation point within the security team, will mentor and train junior analysts
- Meet with business users to gather requirements and make recommendations for meeting customer requirements
- Analysing new technologies and making security recommendations based on business objectives
- Installation, customization and use of SIEM and other security tools
- Review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
- Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives
- Consistent review and update of threat profiles, models and vectors from a global scale and develop use cases for security tracking and monitoring
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
- Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
Qualifications and Specifications Required
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit
- Have a minimum of credit in six WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Must have at least one of the following certificates: CISSP, CISM, GCIH, GSEC, CEH, CCNA (Security), CCNP (Security) etc.
- Preferred vendor/product certifications for security solutions such as SIEM, NAC, DAM etc.
- Minimum of 2 years' security experience, with emphasis on security operations, incident management, intrusion detection, security analytics and security tool deployment
- Ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators.
- Prior experience working in a Security Operations Centre (SOC) or Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT).
- Living our Purpose - Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence - Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive - Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction - Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development - Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership - Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of other
Application Closing Date
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Friday, 22nd February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online