Vasiti Dotcom, is a one-stop platform that helps members of the student community easily find and conveniently get connected to everything they need around their campus including buyers for anything they want to sell, sellers for goods they want to buy, customers for their services, service vendors or service providers for any kind of service they need and relevant information in real time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Intern
- Developing relationships with potential media partners/influencers to grow media coverage online and offline.
- Responsible for communication with customers, staff and all stakeholders.
- Actively reaching out to organizations to partner with Vasiti and following through to ensure partnership deals are sealed.
- Preparing and sending out proposals to organizations for advertising or partnership.
- Ensure proper communication and relationship is maintained with advertisers, partners, investors and so on.
- Client and portfolio management including keeping track of clients, managing information and monitoring result.
- Manage the advertising or partnership process including strategy, documenting, presentation, pricing and so on.
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Manage customer service processes including sending out and receiving emails, making and receiving phone calls and so on.
- Preparing of PowerPoint presentations, word documents and excel spreadsheets which would be required for partnership, investment or advertising opportunities.
- Responsible for taking minutes during meeting and keeping proper record
- Must be a graduate
- Must reside around Ikeja and its environs
- Must not be more than 30 years old
Skills and Competencies:
Application Closing Date
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Must be proactive with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional research abilities
- Effective team player
- Great People Skills with an ability to build relationships.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Creative and able to prepare compelling proposals.
18th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]