Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Leader, Transport - Nigeria
Project Overview and Role
- We are searching for an experienced programme leader to join our proposal for an upcoming project delivering technical assistance and capacity building to support the Ogun State Government in bringing transformation change in the way urbanisation is delivered and to bring better planning in the public transport sector
- The programme forms part of the Global Future Cities initiative aimed at encouraging sustainable urban development and catalysing prosperity and growth
- This component of the programme is tasked with preparing guidelines for a policy for public transport for Adeokuta, Ogun State.
The leader will be responsible for:
- Leading on the design and delivery of programme strategy and implementation
- Leading on and working with key stakeholders in the development, preparation and implementation policies and guidelines as required
- Serving as the key champion of the programme in Nigeria, and creating synergies with private, public and multinational bodies
- Leading and motivating a diverse team of experts to deliver on goals
- Lead on stakeholder management, and create strong and lasting relationships with the client
The ideal candidate will have:
Application Closing Date
- Exceptional leadership skills and experience; particularly leading programmes focused on urbanisation, transport planning, infrastructure, sustainable development and urbanisation
- An academic background in a discipline related to Urban Renewal or Transport Planning
- Experience providing technical support on topics such as traffic planning, transport model development, transport policy and public road transport reform
- Experience providing technical assistance and capacity building programming to public sector beneficiaries
- Experience in delivering large complex programmes in Nigeria or a similar setting would be highly beneficial
1st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online