BusinessPlus Services - We are a vibrant and proudly the Leading Digital Business Transformation Agency in Africa, relentlessly committed to helping organisations in the public and private sectors achieve results, by providing them with a comprehensive range of business solutions to help effectively create traction, interaction and conversions for clients leveraging digital media.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Developer Manager
- We are looking for a highly motivated professional, with core competence in Business Development and Marketing Management for an Interior Decoration Company located in the heart of Lagos.
- The Candidate for this role is expected to have had at least a two year experience in this capacity in any related field.
- Developing the business side of an organization.
- Identify rising business opportunities and build long-term relationships with prospects.
- Evaluate the current performance of the business and find ways to help the business reach its full potential
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
Application Closing Date
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- A good grasp of numbers and the ability to write documents in a professional style
- Good use of Microsoft office tools
- Innovation and Creativity are key.
18th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]