Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Psychologist
- We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist for the Counselling arm of the company.
- The Clinical Psychologist will be primarily responsible for reducing the distress and improving the psychological well-being of clients, using psychological methods and research to make positive changes to clients' lives and offering various forms of treatment, whilst working in partnership with clients in order to diagnose, assess and manage their condition.
Education and Qualification
- Identify psychological, emotional or behavioral issues.
- Assess clients' needs, abilities or behaviour using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of their behaviour.
- Develop and evaluate service provision for clients.
- Devise and monitor appropriate treatment programmes, including therapy, counselling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues.
- Help clients define goals and plan action to achieve personal, social, educational and vocational development and adjustment.
- Monitor client progress through regular meetings or sessions.
- Teach classes.
- Conduct research.
- A degree in Clinical Psychology.
- Licence to practice clinical psychology.
- Previous experience as a research assistant in a branch of psychology is also valuable, particularly if the research is clinically oriented.
Application Closing Date
- Empathy and a person-centred approach to clients.
- The ability to respond to difficult situations.
- Ability to apply the knowledge of academic psychology and research to clinical problems.
- The capacity to be critical and analytical and to work in a self-motivated, independent way.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to deal with people in distress.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines.
- The determination to succeed.
- A strong understanding of the profession and the role of a clinical psychologist.
8th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]