Viva Cinemas - Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinema Manager
- The Cinema Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall financial success of the cinema. You will be responsible for making sure health and safety regulations are adhered to by every member of staff, the day to day control of cinema activities and the driver of exceptional cinema experience for its esteemed customers.
- Key aspects of the job include: Taking ownership of the daily cinema operations, Implementing Strategies to improve gross margins, mentoring team members to deliver a best in class service and performance
Experience and Qualification
- Strong strategic, leadership and management skills with a strong focus on results
- Excellent relationship management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within set tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Experience working in a cinema /entertainment environment
Application Closing Date
- BSc/ HND/BA
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Good Management skills and Innovative
- Good problem solving
- Team Player
- High attention to detail.
- Result Oriented
- Ability to lead and motivate employees
- Proven track record of Target performance
- Proven record of providing a high level of guest service and commitment to exceeding guest expectations
- Able to achieve/ exceed set targets through, innovative strategies, team drive and strong leadership.
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: [email protected]
Please use Location/ Job Position / Name as subject of the mail. Example: "Ibadan / Cinema Manager / Mayowa Johnson.