Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer (M / W / D)
- Operation and maintenance of the fuel import system
- Project management
- Procurement of spare parts and complete components
- Subcontractor management
- Customer correspondence
- Graduate engineer, preferred in the field of mechanical engineering
- Several years of professional experience in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry
- Experience in the energy sector is an advantage
- Basic knowledge API, ASTM, ISO, AWS
- Good computer skills (Office package, Project)
- English language skills (fluent)
Application Closing Date
- A performance-based allowance and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
- Comfortable and furnished accommodation is provided free of charge in the company's own camps
- Medical care on site.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Would you like to support us in this demanding task in a challenging environment? Then convince us. We look forward to receiving your complete application with details of your possible starting date and salary expectations.