AOS Orwell is a merger of two Nigerian-based oil service companies, forming the largest indigenous services company in the region. Everything you need for offshore, land and swamp drilling, remedial and production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager, Power and Electricals
Reference No: PMD/BDM-P&E
- Reporting to the Head - Service Business, PMD this person will deliver on the Sales Targets across the product/solution portfolios which include Valves, Reciprocation Compressor / Gas Engines Sales, Modular Systems - PLC, SCADA / HMI, VFD, Analyzers, Security & Surveillance Systems, Asset Management / Digital Oil Field Solutions, HIPPS & Training, Oil & Gas Metering and Injection Skids, Well Head Control Panels & Field Auxiliary in the O&G sector
- Estimate Market size / share for Service Business portfolios in the region, identify competition intelligence (SWOT), map customer organization & develop market pricing strategy.
- Implement vendor registrations with regional customer organizations, develop regional customer account plans, improve opportunity funnel quality / conversion rates, and develop credible pursuit strategies and sales forecasts.
- Conduct win / loss analysis and identify opportunities for sales and operations continuous improvement & productivity.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate across the organization with various functional teams, business development managers and key account managers to gather support, co-operation, active participation, and contribution to grow the Service business in the region.
- Promote and effectively communicate Service Business portfolio value proposition to customers and end users in the region.
- Deploy marketing communication / campaigns and customer engagement strategies in the region. Proactively identify and resolve potential customer satisfaction issues and escalations. Seek timely help from superiors to diffuse crisis situation by being proactive.
- Attend to RFQs and coordinate with bids & proposals / business development managers to ensure that proper technically commercial offers are submitted to clients. Ensure that relevant information and data required for submitting a complete proposal is collected and forwarded to bids & proposals / business development managers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Discipline (Electrical/Electronics) sound technical knowledge
- Have Good Knowledge Nigerian Electrical market with regard to the Oil & Gas sector
- Must have 5-10 years working level experience in selling Electrical Panels, Switchgears and components amongst IOC and EPCs.
- Thorough Knowledge of Power and Control systems in Design, Configuration and generating basic SLDs and Drawings.
- Knowledge of Installation and Commissioning of Electrical Switchgears will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
- Demonstrate high levels of Customer focus, Engagement ability and sustained levels of Process Excellence
- Ability for Cross Functional collaboration with Result orientation
- Knowledge and understanding of the MV/LV products and services
- Strong conflict management skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Shortlisted qualified candidates only will be contacted.