SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation Supervisor - M/F
Reference number: 2019-11030
Contract: International Contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in the maintenance field on offshore oil and gas installations.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or Higher qualification in Electrical/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- SAP experience and know-how
- Must have handled flowmeters in all forms up to automation level
- Must have ability to install and calibrate ultrasonic flowmeters
- Participate in all audit activities (SHES, HAZOPS, RCFA....)
- Ability to read and interpret P&IDs.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online