Eduwalt Concierge Limited has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Social Media Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads and sales
- Delete negative comments and reviews to keep the brand name and its integrity in a positive light
- Run ads to generate leads, followers, comments and wide reach of target audience.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- 24 hrs online: Help solve clients issues by taking down their details and confirming with the respective departments/ salespersons (admission status and visa application)
- Actively Respond to clients within a short period of time
- Make interested prospective clients aware of the product knowledge.
- Top skills a social media manager needs to have to succeed and excel.
- Strategy planning
- Tactics and execution
- Ability to make use of all social media
- Community management
- Understand how content works on a social web
- Optimizing content and technology
- Creative mindset
- Good Writing skills
- Be on top of the latest digital marketing trends
Application Closing Date
- Candidates should possess a minimum of an OND
18th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]