SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Metering Engineer - M/F
Reference number: 2019-11028
Contract: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full Time
- Minimum: 3 years' experience on Fiscal metering of oil and gas and analyzers.
- Higher National Diploma (Electrical/Instrumentation & Control Engineering)
- Experience in the planning, execution and follow up of calibration, preventive/ corrective maintenance of the Metering package, all analysers such as Oxygen analyzers, HC analyzers, Dew point analyzers, oil in water analysers, conductivity/pH analyzers, chlorine analyzers, Turbidity analysers, Density analyzers, BSW analyzers and all flow transmitters, including magnetic, ultrasonic, differential pressure, vortex, coriolis, Turbine flow transmitters and other Instrumentation & Controls
- SAP experience and know-how
- Must have ability to install and calibrate ultrasonic flowmeters
- Ability to read / interpret P&IDs
Minimum level of experience required:
Application Closing Date
- 3 years or more
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity. This position is opened to people with disabilities.