SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technician (Condition Based Maintenance) M/F
Reference number: 2019-11026
Contract: Permanent Contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the maintenance field on offshore oil and gas installations.
- Higher National Diploma or Higher qualification in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Ability to perform detailed vibration collection and analysis, download the data into the vibration database, realize first level of analysis of results, send a monthly backup to onshore for detailed analysis and follow achievement of Company's approved vibration corrective actions
- Ability to carry-out and interpret thermography survey, Perform daily monitoring of Pump & Turbines condition (temperature, performance, vibration etc.) with the online process data (PI) and suggest corrective actions to avoid failures
- Knowledge of Spectrographic (oil analysis).
Application Closing Date
- Minimum level of experience required: 3 years or more
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online