Eduwalt Concierge Limited has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communications Officer
- Marketing Communications is a media and public relation professional responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating communications strategy in order to support the communication objectives and maximize positive exposure in local, national and international markets.
- Marketing Communications is about managing reputation. A career in the field involves gaining understanding and support for your prospective clients, as well as trying to influence opinion and behavior of people about your brand.
- You'll use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of your company.
- Marketing communications specialists assist sales and marketing management by helping to craft marketing materials and facilitating both internal and external communications.
- Developing PR strategies and campaigns.
- Traditional Marketing.
- Preparing press releases
- Keynote speeches and promotional material.
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders, media and the public.
- Coming up with PR / Marketing strategies for all relevant media platforms
- Building relationships with the media,
- Writing press releases and calling around whenever you're trying to generate publicity,
- Writing reports on media coverage data,
- Overseeing content production (adverts, videos, social media and online PR stunts),
- Overseeing marketing research,
- Arranging press conferences and events,
- Bringing in new business opportunities.
- Responsible for identifying potential clients and strategic business partners
- Establish and maintain existing clients and potential clients relationships
- Liaise with external clients, marketing agencies and other third parties
- Maintain good contacts and relationships with editors and journalists
- Develop and maintain working relationships with the press, bloggers, radio, etc
Application Closing Date
- Applicant must be residents of Lagos and/or capable of working on the Island.
- Applicant should possess proper IT knowledge
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Applicant must be outspoken and be an excellent communicator with ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization
- Have Knowledge of Traditional Marketing (radio, tv, sales pitch at conferences and seminar)
- Candidates should have skills in Social Media Management, Content Development and Creativity, Digital Marketing
- Good with social media and offline interactions
- Act as the Organization’s representative with the media
- Should be an extroverted person with a strong interest in sales and public relations.
- Applicant must be passionate about sales, marketing, promotions, business negotiations, business planning, business communication, branding, public relationships events planning and organisational management.
- Develop presentations and proposals for current clients and new business pitches.
- Promote awareness of the company via appropriate Public relations activities
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings
- Pitch the company’s services/products and increase number of clients (potential and existing clients)
- Conduct customer surveys regularly and ensure service delivery is consistent and maintained at established standards.
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Coordinate media interest in the brand and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Demonstrate successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Educational qualification: Applicant should preferably have OND/ HND/ BSc Degree in Business Administration, Mass Communication, journalism, marketing, public relations or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success.
18th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]