Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead: Voice Products & Customer Loyalty Management (CLM)
The position is a critical role within Nigeria and will ensure voice subscriber growth and revenue growth. Details of the job description include:
- Lead and implement the strategic plan for all voice products and services (local and ILDs)
- Develop and manage innovative voice portfolio initiatives to drive voice revenues and minutes consumption.
- Manage partnerships/programs with external vendors to drive call completion.
- Product subject matter expert on communication for new product launches.
- Documentation and training for customer support with respect to data products and services
- Identification of opportunity areas in the voice space and development of segmented campaigns to take advantage of such opportunity
- Responsible for ensuring optimal pricing to drive profitability and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Ensure profitability of products by reaching the desired satisfaction of consumer
- Guarantee cross-functional cooperation and communication with other Departmental Managers in order to achieve time to market effectiveness and organizational efficiency
- Management of CLM platform to ensure campaign effectiveness, profitability, optimization and audit compliance.
- Responsible for managing the voice and CLM team
- Voice Revenue, Usage and Retention
- Product Development and Support
- Special Product/Promo Management
- CLM Management
- Stakeholder Management.
Skills critical to the role:
Relevant Skill and Experience
- Product Management, Business Analysis and Planning, Presentation, Business Case Development.
- Pricing, Product Management, Business Analysis and Planning, Presentation, Business Case Development.
- Data Analysis and decision support
- Experience developing compelling and marked to market proposition for customer acquisition and retention
- Experience in developing & investing in appropriate engagement platforms.
- Understanding of the industry sector and key customers in that sector inclusive of related strategies and business challenges
- Ability to use market research gap analysis to develop profitable products and services.
- Ability to manage the product life cycle.
- Analytical thinker who can plan/execute action to exploit business opportunities based on data insights
- Ability to present compelling business cases for investment in in-life products and services development as well as engagement platforms.
- Utmost professional integrity.
Application Closing Date
- University Degree in related field
- MBA or Master's Degree a plus
- 8+ years in a similar position + managerial experience
- Experience of Telecommunications Industry or FMCG marketing environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Integrity and maturity of thinking
- Use deep understanding of the market trends and consumer insights to formulate a cohesive strategy
- Excellent Data analytics skills
- Experience working in a reporting/ Business
20th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.