SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Senior Technician - M/F
Reference number: 2019-11024
Contract: International Contract
Contractual hours: Full Time
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Mechanical Maintenance for offshore oil and gas installations.
- Higher National Diploma or Higher qualification in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Excellent SAP experience and know-how
- Knowledge of aero derivative gas generators and compressors
- Fire water pumps, HP barrel pumps, submersible pumps, process and utility valves and Diesel Generators
- Participate in all audit activities (SHES, HAZOPS, RCFA....)
- Ability to read and interpret P&IDs
Minimum level of experience required:
Application Closing Date
- 3 years or more
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity. This position is opened to people with disabilities.