MasterMindsHRSG Consulting - Our client in the manufacturing industry is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Engineer
Objectives of the Job
- Maintenance of company’s plants and machinery.
- Installation of equipment and ensuring that they are maintained at minimal cost to enhance company’s objective.
- To ensure always that the performance and quality outputs of equipment conform to production requirements.
- Liaise with Supervisor to effectively plan out call, routine, corrective and planned maintenance of factory plants and machinery.
Application Closing Date
- BSc, HND, Higher Degrees in any of the following areas; Electrical, Mechanical, Production, Industrial, Agricultural Engineering.
- Not more than 40 years old.
- Registration with COREN/NSE is an advantage.
- Initiate sound ideas on the job.
- Being resourceful in applying Managerial functions of Planning, Coordinating, Controlling, Staffing, and Directing in achieving the organizational goals.
- Maintain a sound conducive working environment that will positively affect the organizational goal(s).
20th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]