Population Media Center Nigeria - Our client, a media production company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Scriptwriter - Yoruba Radio Drama
- Eligible candidates must be able to speak and write Yoruba fluently and also have a good understanding and command of cultural forms. A background in literary studies or drama and theatre arts gives an edge.
- B.Sc/B.A degree or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform essential functions of the job (English, Creative Writing, Journalism or Communications)
Application Closing Date
- Highly motivated writing often scripts for feature films, sitcoms and television dramas.
- He/She must be incredibly talented in creating characters, crafting dialogue and writing an engaging plots;
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in script writing and publishing.
- Ability to write in Yoruba Language is an added advantage.
- Creative problem solving and excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility & time management: ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and take responsibility for deadlines.
- Ability to communicate his/her ideas effectively.
15th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following below documents to: [email protected]
- Your Resume with details of your work experience
- An attachment of at least 3 productions you have handled in a similar role (Scriptwriting) as advertised.
: Only selected candidates would be invited.